Today we published a video, the first in a series explaining the Fosshost project. You can watch on Youtube (also embedded on this page) or download the original file.
We hope you enjoy and - ahem - share and give it a like on Youtube :D
In the video, Corwin acts as the interviewer, giving questions for Thomas to answer and develop. This FAQ-like format is something we hope to return to in the future. We welcome your comments in our chat forums or via Youtube. We're excited to share more about Fosshost project, what we are doing, and what our future holds.
Some of the essential takes from the video are:
- How many projects do we host?
- How do our marvellous sponsors help us?
- Where are our volunteers in the world?
- What is the long-term vision for the project? How has that changed?
- Plus stories of sleepless nights and new volunteering opportunities
We hope this helps you better understand our project and that you enjoyed the interview format. As always, we welcome your thoughts and questions. Please do reach out.